covid-19 Ticket Policy
2021 TICKETING INFORMATION
COVID-19 TICKETING POLICY
The following policies apply when purchasing a ticket on the Tuacahn Amphitheatre website Tuacahn box office and/or attending a performance.
All ticketholders agree to only attend the performance if they are in good health.
The minimum information required when booking a ticket at Tuacahn Amphitheatre:
- Full name
- Email address and/or phone number
Ticket exchanges, donations, credits and refunds for COVID related illness
If any of the following apply to you or any member of your booking party, you or they must not attend the venue.
- Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
- Diagnosed as having COVID-19
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If these apply to you or any member of your booking party, please contact us to arrange your preferred changes to the ticket. You can contact our box office team at (800) 746-9882 Monday to Saturday, 10am to 4pm (MST).
Free exchanges are available. If an exchange is not suitable you can keep the value of your ticket on a gift certificate to use towards a ticket to a future performance. You can also donate the cost of your ticket to Tuacahn Amphitheatre or request a refund if unable to attend due to COVID related illness.
Please contact the theatre if you develop symptoms after these times.
- No later than two hours before the event begins
- (800) 746-9882
If any of the below applies, you will not be subject to an exchange or credit under our COVID-19 policy. You may still donate your ticket prior to the applicable cut off times. Speak to the Head Booker if you did not purchase the ticket yourself.
- You are well and do not wish to attend an event due to fears of exposure to COVID-19; or
- You are unwell and do not attend an event (other than due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms); or
- You are a ticket holder from a group at a higher risk of COVID-19; or
- You are denied entry into the event for reasons which were disclosed to the ticket holder in the ticket terms and conditions at the time of sale. For example, these reasons may include (but not be limited to) non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested; or
- You attend the performance and subsequently leave part way through due to feeling unwell
- If you purchased via a third party seller and did not attend the event because of any of the above
If you suspect infection after attending any event please contact the Utah Coronavirus Information Line (800) 456-7707 followed by Tuacahn Amphitheatre (800) 746-9882, Monday - Friday, 10am – 4pm MST as soon as possible.
If an event is cancelled due to government directives, the Head Booker will be offered the following options for the tickets via email.
- Donate the cost of your ticket back to Tuacahn Amphitheatre
- Exchange to another performance of the same production (if available)
- Return the cost of your ticket onto a gift certificate towards a future Tuacahn Amphitheatre performance
- Refund the cost of your ticket
You can ensure your contact details are up to date by contacting our box office team at (800) 746-9882 Monday – Friday 10 am – 4pm MST (excluding holidays).
Refunds will be attempted within 14 business days of the request to the original credit card used to purchase the tickets unless we are otherwise notified.