Ticket ProtectionAll tickets are non-refundable unless covered by Ticket Protection. For peace of mind, Ticket Protection is available for $5 per ticket to cover show cancellation due to weather or specified personal emergencies. Ticket Protection is only available at the time of ticket purchase. It is not available after the ticket purchase is completed.
Ticket Protection Policy
Ticket Protection reimburses you for the cost of your show tickets if You are unable to use Your ticket(s) due to one or more of the following Covered Reasons:
* Show cancellation due to weather or as deemed necessary by management before intermission. The show may not be cancelled during some inclement weather, in which case there would be no refund.
* Any serious Injury or any unforeseen serious Illness occurring to You or Your Companion which results in You being unable to attend the event for which the Single-Day Ticket is purchased. You or Your Companion must be examined by a Physician within 72 hours of the cancellation and the Physician must advise You or Your Companion not to attend the event.
* Any serious Injury or any unforeseen serious Illness occurring to Your Family Member which requires You to provide primary care to that person. Your Family Member must be examined by a Physician within 72 hours of the cancellation.
* Any serious Injury or any unforeseen serious Illness occurring to Your Family Member that is considered life threatening or requiring hospitalization. Your Family Member must be examined by a Physician within 72 hours of the cancellation.
* Your death or the death of a Family Member or a Companion on or within thirty (30) days prior to the event date.
* Your being required to serve on a jury or served with a court order or subpoena which requires Your appearance in court on the day of the event, and which prevents You from attending the event.
* Your home being made uninhabitable by fire, flood, burglary, vandalism, or natural disasters.
* You or Your Companion being directly involved in a traffic Accident on the day of the event that causes either:
1) an Injury to You or Your Companion; or 2) damage to the automobile that creates an immediate need for repair to ensure the safe operation of the vehicle.
* You or Your Companion, who are on Active Military Duty having personal leave revoked, except for disciplinary reasons.
* You or Your Companion, after having been with the same employer for at least three continuous years, are terminated or laid off, through no fault of Your own, after Your effective date of coverage. * You or Your spouse are relocated by Your or Your spouse's current employer to a location that is at least 100 miles from Your primary residence.
* Your or Your Companion's automobile having a Mechanical Breakdown within 48 hours of the event which results in the vehicle being unable to be driven to the event.
* Your or Your Companion’s place of work is made unsuitable for business by fire, burglary, vandalism or natural disasters within 48 hours prior to the event. Ticket Protection is valid for the date of the initial purchase only. If tickets are exchanged for a different date, Ticket Protection must be purchased for the new date for coverage to be valid.
The Tuacahn Box Office must be contacted at least 24 hours in advance of performance date for tickets to be exchanged.
Refunds must be requested within 14 business days of missed performance.
Cost of Ticket Protection and all fees are not refundable.
Tickets purchased without Ticket Protection are not eligible for refunds. Exchanges may be made if available and will be charged a per ticket exchange fee and any additional costs of the new ticket.