Support Tuacahn Center for the Arts, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) as we raise funds to allow for future growth and to support construction for new facilities (artist housing, theatre expansions, etc.) in our pursuit to match the majesty of our canyon.
Did you know…
- The economic impact of Tuacahn Center for the Arts is estimated by Washington County and Lewis, Young, Robertson, and Burningham, Inc. to be $100 million – as our patrons stay in hotels, eat at local restaurants, and shop in stores.
- During 2018, more than 300,000 guests attended a production or concert at Tuacahn.
- 20% of Tuacahn's patrons are from Southern Utah, 50% are from Northern Utah and 30% visit Tuacahn from outside the State of Utah.
- Tuacahn employs more than 350 people and relies on the services of more than 300 volunteers.
- Each year more than a quarter of Tuacahn's guests visit the Amphitheatre for the first time.
- Tuacahn patrons come from all 50 United States and from 34 foreign countries.
- Tuacahn High School for the Performing Arts regularly achieves some of the highest test scores in Southern Utah.
- Tuacahn casts professional actors, many having extensive experience performing on Broadway and other significant venues.