Professional Bull Riders April 5 - 6
- TuacahnPBR Website
VIP Ticket Information
- A VIP experience for Friday or Saturday.
- Purchase the VIP experience for only $99.00
Each VIP ticket includes:
- A seat in the best viewing area
- Private catered dinner before the show
- Seat cushion and bottled water at your seat
Backstage tour, including:
- Get up close to the bulls
- Meet the Gilberts from Diamond G Rodeos
- Meet a few of the Bull Riders
This is not a rodeo. We don't rope calves, and we don't chase barrels.
This is bull riding, and the first rule is just to stay alive.
The Professional Bull Riders was created in 1992 when a group of 20 visionary bull riders broke away from the traditional rodeo scene seeking mainstream attention for the sport of professional bull riding.
The combination of raw sport and quality entertainment has propelled the PBR to strong growth in live attendance as well. The PBR attracts over 1.5 million live event attendees each year with its multi-tiered event structure.
Professional bull riding is a fierce, rough, and grueling sport with roots deeply embedded in American culture. It's America's original extreme sport.
Don't forget dinner! Chef Hog's Cafe is wrangling up an incredible BBQ!
Just be sure to choose an entree and your two sides when you arrive for dinner.
Entrees(choose 1): Smoked Brisket or Pulled Chicken.
Sides(choose 2): Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Baked Beans or Corn on the Cob.
Also served with a roll, homemade cookie, and a soda.