Tuacahn regularly accepts applications for both part time and full time seasonal positions. Please click on the link at the bottom of this page to fill out an application. *Please note - If we are not hiring at the time of your submission, we will keep your application on file, but WILL NOT respond to you unless we are interested in contacting you for an interview.
Year Round Positions:
- Check back for year round positions.
Tuacahn's 2018 production build period runs from late April through June 16, 2018. Most technical theatre positions are full time during that period. Some late nights required. After June 16, most positions require work Monday - Saturday from appoximately 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm. Seasonal positions work the summer holidays. Hiring for the 2017 season will begin in January 2018.
- Master Electrician - The Master Electrician is responsible for the overall supervision of the electrics department and for implementing the electrics requirements for all theatrical productions. Click here
- Seasonal Scene Shop Carpenter - To facilitate the building of sets and scenic elements for the Broadway production’s season. Assist in set up and strike of other Tuacahn productions. Click here
- Box Office Customer Service Agents - Box Office Customer service agents are responsible for taking incoming phone calls, helping patrons at the box office windows, and selling all Tuacahn shows and services. Click here
- Concessions & Food Services - Employees in Concessions and other related work will be expected to prepare, handle, and serve our patrons food and beverages in timely and professional manner. Click here