Support Tuacahn Center for the Arts, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) as we raise funds to allow for future growth and to support construction for new facilities (New Box Office with an elevator, Artist housing, etc.) in our pursuit to match the majesty of our canyon.
Our current capital campaign is our New Box Office – this facility will include an ADA compliant elevator, will be centrally located between both our indoor and outdoor theatres, and will be located on the ground floor of the theatre, allowing for easy access to retrieve your tickets. It will also include a new conference and VIP space that will be named in honor of Hyrum & Gail Smith, our beloved friend and founder of Tuacahn. We have begun construction on this project as of the beginning of January and anticipate completion at the end of May 2020, in preparation for our 25th season here at Tuacahn.
Your support for capital campaigns like this one allow us to continue providing patrons and donors like you with an experience you can only find here amongst the red rocks at Tuacahn Center for the Arts. Thank you.
Did you know…
- The economic impact of Tuacahn Center for the Arts is estimated by Washington County and Lewis, Young, Robertson, and Burningham, Inc. to be over $100 million – as our patrons stay in hotels, eat at local restaurants, and shop in stores.
- During 2019, more than 300,000 guests attended a production or concert at Tuacahn.
- 20% of Tuacahn's patrons are from Southern Utah, 50% are from Northern Utah and 30% visit Tuacahn from outside the State of Utah.
- Tuacahn employs more than 350 people and relies on the services of more than 300 volunteers.
- Each year more than a quarter of Tuacahn's guests visit the Amphitheatre for the first time.
- Tuacahn patrons come from all 50 United States and from 34 foreign countries.
- Tuacahn High School for the Arts regularly achieves some of the highest test scores in Southern Utah.
- Tuacahn casts professional actors, many having extensive experience performing on Broadway and other significant venues.