As per the new state guidelines. Every person age 3 and older will be required to wear a mask while at the facility.
SHOW CARE RESERVATIONS
Advance registration is required.
Please visit or call the Box Office at 435-652-3300 to make your reservations.
Each Child: $20
A convenience fee will be added for same day registration.
Showcare is only available for purchase for performances in the outdoor amphitheatre.
MANAGER - Julie Chapman
Julie is a mother of six and grandmother of 19 and counting. She has over 40 years of experience working with children as a child care provider, preschool owner/operator, paraprofessional, private tutor and homeschooling parent. She holds current credentials with the NAC (National Administrators Credentials for Childcare Directors) and CDA (Child Development Associate Credential). She also has a current first-aid/CPR certificate.
ASSISTANT MANAGER - Marie Oliphant
Marie is the mother of six children. She has been working for Tuacahn ShowCare since 2011. She also works at Tuacahn’s daytime child care facility and as a speech therapy paraprofessional at Vista School. She also has a current first-aid/CPR certificate.
ABOUT SHOWCARE INFORMATION:
- All of our ShowCare staff have completed a Pre-Service Childcare Training and have passed a background check by the state. Most are First-Aid/CPR certified as well.
- ShowCare is a child care service at Tuacahn for infants and children up to seven years old. While parents enjoy the Broadway shows, infants will be cared for and children will have fun with age-appropriate activities. It is located just steps from the Amphitheatre entrance. Monitors are available in the check-in area and on the plaza, so you can check on your child anytime throughout the show.
- During the show, feel free to call ShowCare with any questions or to check on your children at 435-652-3211.
- For questions about registration or ShowCare policies, please call the Box Office at 435-652-3300
IMPORTANT SHOWCARE INFORMATION:
- ShowCare check-in begins 45 minutes before show time. We also offer pre check-in beginning 60 minutes before the show. Come get your child's wrist tag and your parent tag, check registration paperwork, give ShowCare staff instructions and information specific to your child and introduce your child to the facility. Bring your child back at check-in and everything is all ready to go.
- Please pick up your children as soon as possible after the show.
- Please help us provide a safe, healthy environment for everyone by not bringing children with symptoms of communicable diseases including, but not limited to, a temperature over 101 degrees, vomiting or persistent coughing or sneezing within the last 24 hours. If your child has any symptoms of a communicable disease, please call the box office to notify them at 435-652-3300.
- Children in diapers should be changed prior to checking them into ShowCare. Diapers will be changed by staff when they are soiled unless parents request to be notified. Please provide diapers and wipes for your children. Children who are toilet training should have a diaper or pull-up on (may be over underwear).
- Please feel free to bring a comfort item or two (i.e. blanket, bottle or toy) for your children. All personal items must be labeled with the child's name before drop-off.
- We will provide a bin for your child's belongings. We do not take diaper bags. You may store strollers and car seats in or by the ShowCare building. Please make sure they are labeled with your child's name.
- A parent or guardian must remain on the Tuacahn property the entire time their child is in ShowCare.
- Please make sure that we have a current cell phone number and your correct seat numbers so that we can contact you should any emergencies or concerns arise. Please come to the ShowCare facility as quickly as possible if you are notified.
- Monitors are located on the plaza where you can view inside the ShowCare facility and playground. There are a few areas that are not covered by the cameras. If you do not see your child or would like to check on your child, please call ShowCare at 435-652-3211.
- Children will be released only to the person who checked them in or authorized persons with picture I.D. Persons authorized to pick up the child are welcome to check on children during intermission or anytime during the show by calling 435-652-3211.
Feel free to call ShowCare with any questions or to check on your children at 435-652-3211